Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Music World singer Marcomé

Welcome to my blog with name ‘FAR CELEBRITY’. First blog starting Ambient New Age Musical World! Relax and allow the music to flow through she. Take your time and enjoy, as I share my passion for Marcomé’s music and life with you.



She is a Canadian singer songwriter. Her compose, produce and engineer all the music, which is a blend of Ambient New Age and World music that I like.

Besides layered voices, my music mainly incorporates dreamy keyboards, fretless bass, jazzy guitar riffs, and traditional world beat percussions.

Presently, quality ‘FAR CELEBRITY’ is making resurgence in global popularity, as music lovers are searching for uplifting, spiritual music as a companion for their everyday lives.

I still wonder if the term fits Marcomé’s music! I would be delighted to have your opinion! Come share your thoughts with me on my BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment