Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Win heart and lighting little flowers

smile is a source to win heart, and lighting little flowers


 I'll be with you wherever you to Love you Today:
I love's stop to smell the flowers------------.


always.You have opened the doors of my heart.
Now it's for you to walk through it-------------------.


Beautiful rose! Thank U


If you truly love someone,
then the only thing you want
for them is to be happy
even if its not with you.--------------------------.

Smile is a language of love,
smile is a source to win heart,
smile is a name of lovely mood,
smile create greatness in personality
so keep smiling for sweet light flower.---------but


 I'll be with you wherever you to Love you Today:
I love's stop to smell the flowers------------.

It is what you read when you don't have to that determines
what you will be when you can't help it. ---------.


little lighting flower! Thank u.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I say I want to save the world but really
I want to write poems all day
I want to rise, write poems, go to sleep,
Write poems in my sleep
Make my dreams poems

No comments:

Post a Comment